Suzanna Cullen Hamilton has over 25 years of experience in all facets of the business of home. With longstanding and trusted connections that span a significant range of services and skills, Suzanna is adept at identifying openings in highly nuanced creative markets while concurrently facilitating new opportunities, and communicating them to appropriate audiences.
Suzanna’s list of accomplishments includes:
- Creating strategic business development and brand opportunities to open new income streams and avenues of growth for companies in creative fields including architecture, interior design, landscape architecture and design, and the arts – for individuals, firms, and retail entities.
- Writing numerous award-winning editorial submissions for nationally prestigious awards including the Institute of Classical Architecture & Art Philip Trammell Shutze Awards, Luxe RED Awards, ASID Awards, and Southeastern Designer of the Year Awards
- Owning showrooms in Atlanta, New York, Jackson Hole, and Aspen, and as an original dealer on 1stdibs.com wherein she sold documented 18th and 19th century American antiques and decorative arts to a high net-worth and high-profile clientele.
- Writing editorial content for books and magazines in the shelter marketplace for architects, interior designers, and landscape architects and designers, and in the magazine sector for more than 12 publications across the United States for over 20 years. Suzanna has authored over 1,000 byline feature articles.
- Serving as the Editor-in-Chief and Home & Design Editor of Atlanta Homes & Lifestyles magazine, and as the Associate Editor of Southbay magazine in Los Angeles.
- Editorial content about Suzanna and her companies has appeared in Architectural Digest, Veranda, The New York Times, Art & Auction, America’s Elite 1,000, Atlanta Homes & Lifestyles, on CNN, and via many other national and regional media companies
- Creating and moderating panel discussions and presentations at high-profile events with nationally renowned participants including Suzanne Kasler, Jeffrey Dungan, Robert Brown, Mikel Welch, Andrew Cogar, Lisa Fine, and many other experts in the business of home.
- Creating, developing, and curating content for new editorial sectors including the Arts and Creatives, Real Estate, Entertaining, and Lifestyle wherein new ideas, people, and business were profiled in editorial features.